The End is Almost Near

Now that's a scary title for the Old Lady Next Door. What I really mean to say is that National Blog Posting Month is almost over.

I am so happy I heard about this little get together. It has been a fun exercise in writing.

I have to admit, I can't think of a single thing I've done for 30 days straight except breathe. I do love my cup of tea but I've even been known to skip a day when coffee entices me away from the teapot.

I know there are a few of you out there listening to the ramblings of an old lady and telling me what you think. I don't know if there are more of you who are reading along but just being shy. I appreciate all of you so don't feel like you have to speak up.

Now you really are letting an old lady just ramble on endlessly. For being so patient with me, I have a raspberry parfait for you.

Today is National Parfait Day so enjoy this while you answer a simple question:

What types of hobbies or habits have you done for 30 days straight?

1 Good Neighbors Sipped a Cup:

Tracey@Aloha Monkeys said...

I'm in total agreement with you. This is my first time participating in NaBloPoMo and it's been a fun exercise. The only thing I can think of that I've ever done for 30 days straight is eat and drink coffee. But I don't think these things count since they're required for my very existence.

Post a Comment